Free Wi-Fi is a thing these days. You can get free Wi-Fi even inside a restaurant. If you don’t know, most of the popular restaurants including McDonald’s and Burger King provide free Wi-Fi to their customers in selected locations. So, the next time you are in such big restaurants, always make sure that you turned on your Wi-Fi notification. It will automatically search for the available Wi-Fi networks and let you know if any network is available.
We received too many emails and requests asking us to post the most popular restaurants with free Wi-Fi. So, we have collected around 115+ best restaurants for you. These restaurants will provide Wi-Fi connection completely free as long as you stay there.
These restaurants are not from a specific location. They serve customers in different locations all over the globe, mostly in the United States. All of their outlets may not provide free Wi-Fi to the customers. There are selected locations. Always look for the “free Wi-Fi sticker.”
Before visiting any of these restaurants, make sure that you do your own research and be sure to check if they still provide free Wifi. Places like Google reviews, Zomato, TripAdvisor, etc. will be the perfect place to verify each restaurant. We also provided links to their websites for you to verify they meet your requirements.
Best Restaurants that Provide Free Wi-Fi to the Customers
We noted the location of some of the restaurants. To get details about others in the list, just follow the respective links and reach their official website. Without wasting much time, let’s have a look at the best restaurants that provide free Wi-Fi to customers.
- Angry Dog
- Anvil Pub
- Apple Spice Junction Delis – Free Wifi Outlets in 12 states, US
- Atlanta Bread Company
- Au Bon Pain
- Bahama Buck’s – Mesa, Ariz.; Clovis, N.M.; and El Paso, Frisco, Hewitt, Louisville, Wichita and Waco Falls, Lubuck, Sachse, Texas.
- Bailey’s Pubs – 25 locations in the US
- Barnes & Noble
- Beyond Bread – Lubuck, Sachse,
- Big Boy – California, Florida, Michigan, and Ohio
- Biggby Coffee – 100 locations in the midwest, South Carolina and Texas
- Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano – 13 states across the US
- Big Apple Bagels Cafe
- Blimpie Sub Shop
- Bob Evans
- Brewster’s Coffee
- Bruegger’s Bagels
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
- Burger King
- Burgerville – Oregon and Washington
- Buzzbrews – Dallas
- Cafe Brazil
- Caffee Trieste – Free Wifi in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkley, California
- Camille’s Sidewalk Cafe – 15 states across the US
- Caribou Coffee – In 22 states, US
- Carl’s Jr.
- Chelos Hometown Bar & Grill – Rhode Island
- Cici’s Pizza
- Claim Jumper Restaurants – Arizona, California, Illinois, Nevada, Oregon, Tennesse, and Washington
- Cool Beans
- Corner Bakery & Cafe – California, Colorado, D.C., Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia
- Corner Market – Dallas
- Cosi – In 17 states, US
- Country’s Barbecue – Columbus, Ga.
- Cups Espresso Cafe – Mississippi
- Daily Grind – Martinsburg, W.V.
- Dairy Queen
- Del Taco
- Desert Flour Bakery – Sedona, Ariz.
- Diedrich Coffee – California
- Doubletree Inns
- Dream Cafe
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Dunn Bros Coffee
- Dutch Valley Restaurant – Sarasota, Fla.
- Einstein Bros.
- Espresso ROMA – California, Colorado and Oregon
- Espresso Royale – California, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin
- Fatburger – Los Angeles
- First Watch – 14 states, US
- Four Points By Sheraton
- Fox and Hound Restaurants – 25 states, US
- Fuddruckers – 16 states, US
- Gandolfos New York Deli
- Goodfriend Beer Garden and Burger House
- Houlihan’s – 18 states, US
- It’s A Grind Coffee House – Wifi for Free in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada and Texas
- Jack In The Box
- Jimmy John’s
- Krystal Restaurants – 250 locations
- La Margarita Restaurant – San Antonio, Texas
- Le Boulanger Bakery Cafe – San Jose, Calif.
- Le Peep – Free Wifi in 14 states across the U.S
- Lee’s Sandwiches – California, Texas, Arizona, Oklahoma and Nevada
- Mama Fu’s Asian House – Arizona, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Texas
- Martin’s Food Centers – Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia
- McAlister’s Deli – 22 states, US
- McDonald’s – All over the World
- Metrocafes – Atlanta
- My Favorite Muffin
- Old Chicago
- Panera Bread
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea
- Peter Piper Pizza – Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas offer free Wi-Fi
- P.F. Chang’s
- PJ’s Coffee of New Orleans – Louisiana
- Popeye’s Famous Fried Chicken
- Port City Java – D.C., Maryland and North Carolina
- Ramen Hakata
- Safeway Grocery Stores
- Sapp Brothers Truck Stops
- Schlotzsky’s – Arizona, D.C., Florida, Georgia, Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas
- Scooters Coffee
- Shagga Coffee & Restaurant – Hyattsville, Md.
- Shari’s Cafe – California, Idaho, Nebraska, Oregon, Washington and Wyoming
- Sonic Drive-In
- Spiral Diner – Dallas
- Starbucks – All over the globe
- Strangeways – Dallas
- Taco Bell
- Texas Roadhouse
- Tapioca Express – Free Wifi in Seattle, California, and Texas
- The Flying Saucer – Dallas
- Togos – Washington, California, Arizona, and Oregon
- Tully’s Coffee
- Quiznos Sandwich Restaurants
- Urban Grind – Atlanta, Ga.
- Village Burger Bar – Dallas
- Von’s Grocery Stores
- Wegman’s Supermarkets – Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia
- Which Wich
- Whole Foods Market
23 Tulsa Restaurants with Free Wi-Fi
If you are a resident of Tulsa and want to know some of the best restaurants that have Wifi for free, these are they:
- Los Cabos Mexican Grill and Cantina
- BOK Center
- Dilly Diner
- Chimera Cafe
- Lassalle’s New Orleans Deli
- Taco Bueno
- Pei Wei
- Margaret’s German Restaurant
- Sky Zone
- Carl’s Jr. / Green Burrito
- Mother Road Market
- Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District
- Woodland Hills Mall
- Lambrusco’z To Go
- Cigar Box
- Lexus of Tulsa
- Steak ‘n Shake
- Ludger’s Bavarian Cakery
- ediblend superfood cafe
- Nola’s …Creole & Cocktails
- Cox Business Center
- Bricktown Brewery
- Which Wich Superior Sandwiches
25 Houston Restaurants that have Free Wifi
For those who live in Houston, these are the restaurants that have free Wifi:
- Roostar Vietnamese Grill
- Saint Arnold Brewing Company
- Taco Bell
- Anvil Bar & Refuge
- The Breakfast Klub
- Empire Cafe
- The Galleria
- Jack in the Box
- Burger King
- Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Red Dessert Dive & Coffee Shop
- Chama Gaúcha Brazilian Steakhouse – Houston
- Star Pizza
- Urban Eats
- Backstreet Cafe
- Taco Cabana
- JCI Grill
- The Capital Grille
- Taste of Texas
- Flying Saucer Draught Emporium
- Whole Foods Market
15 Durban Restaurants with Wifi for Free
Durban residents can go to any of these restaurants to get free Wifi.
- Circus Circus Cafe
- Doppio Zero
- Fish Restaurant & Takeout
- Cape Town Fish Market
- Press Club
- Ferrucci Classic Bakery
- Cafe La Plage
- Mugg & Bean
- The George
- Mr. Browns BBQ & Smoked foods
Why Do Restaurants Let You Use Free Wi-Fi?
We all know that Wi-Fi is among the most important things these days. People can’t stay disconnected. When taking this into account, people always prefer to be in places that provide internet connectivity all the time. Either to send an important email or to chat with friends, it is always necessary to have an internet connection. So, these restaurants made it possible to connect to Wi-Fi by serving it all over the place. Naturally, people will get attracted to such restaurants over others (unless they are serving exceptional food.)
It is a clear marketing technique by providing free Wi-Fi to the customers to attract them. However, it makes it possible for people to fulfill their urgent need which requires an internet connection. So, this restaurant’s Wi-Fi is always helpful.
Tips for Safely Using Free Wi-Fi from a Restaurant
While using a public Wi-Fi hotspot, you should be cautious about the issues that it might cause. Here are some safety tips to follow.
Only Connect to Official Networks
Ensure that you are joining the correct network. Malicious individuals can create networks with names that seem innocent, but are actually influencing you to join with a network configured to view your internet browsing. This implies that the hacker will be able to steal your information if you submit your login information or password on websites. To avoid this, carefully examine the network name and, if you can, talk to a staff member to be sure the network is authentic.
Turn off the Auto-connect setting
Smartphones, computers, and tablets by default have automatic connectivity settings. Your devices can easily connect to nearby networks with this option without your awareness. With reputable networks, this is OK, but it can potentially link your devices to suspicious networks. Through your device’s settings function, you may turn off this feature. When visiting new locations, especially when traveling, keep these settings off. After utilizing public Wi-Fi, you should select “forget network” as an extra security measure.
Free Wi-Fi is certainly appreciated by everyone, but for your safety be aware. Install antivirus software, use a VPN, stick to secure HTTPS websites, use a secure private browser, keep your device’s firewall enabled, and don’t enter sensitive personal information while using any free Wi-Fi.
Is There Any Way to Find Nearest Restuarant with Free Wifi
Yes, there are plenty of ways you can find the nearest Wifi spot even if it is a restaurant. There are apps that provide information about the nearest public Wi-Fi hotspots. Some of them are dedicated to restaurants only.
In addition, you can find so many websites which provide information regarding the nearest Wi-Fi spot. If you still didn’t find the perfect restaurant, you can simply have a Google search with something like “best restaurants in New York with free Wi-Fi.” You will immediately get a lot of resources to look after.
But still, the best way to find restaurants with Wi-Fi is to ask some of your friends and look for the sticker which says that there is free Wi-Fi. So, good luck with your Wi-Fi hunting.