Welcome to Tech Quintal – A website made to help users to get ease in their day-to-day technology life. Thinking about a routine without smartphones and computers became a nightmare because all of those tiny electronics made our lives easier than ever before. Making a call or chatting with friends is no more difficult using these handy pieces of electronic items. However, it is a fact that there are still some people who are unaware of the functions of these devices and need guidance in using them for specific operations.
That’s why we created Tech Quintal to help them out with almost anything related to technology. We will be guiding you through the procedures required to complete a specific operation, will publish genuine Reviews of your favorite products, will upload tutorial videos for you, and almost anything you expect from a complete technology website. No matter how old are you or in which job you are involved. If you are passionate about technology and tech stuff, you will love us to guide you throughout the tech journey.
What you will find in Tech Quintal
- Guides: Various guides laid in many categories including Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, WordPress Blogging, SEO, etc. explained in an easily understandable manner.
- Reviews: Reviews of various products including Smartphones, Tablets, Desktop PCs, Laptops, Peripherals, Gadgets, Games, VPN, and almost any tech-related stuff or service that you see around.
- News: In addition to all these, we also do publish important tech news around the globe. If we find any of the new stuff very important, and you should be aware of them, we will publish it right away on Tech Quintal. So, you will be no longer outdated with the outer world.
- Top Lists: Everyone loves the words ‘Top 5’ or ‘Top 10’ because they are the simplest way to find the best dominators in any field. If you are a regular internet user, you can understand what we mean. As you see in many other Top List websites, we also provide this on a regular basis.
- Videos: Videos talk 1000 times better than text. So, we implemented it in action by providing tutorial videos for most of our guides to help you real-time. No more need to put your fingers or head on, just follow us live on the video tutorials. Also, we will upload review videos of products, either directly or in cooperation with any video creator.
- Deals: We will list numerous deals either under certain articles (If relevant only) or on an entirely different page to help our readers reach the best deals out there. We will manually pick the best items for you so that you will no longer need to spend time researching the product or service. We may earn a small commission from these sales which will help us to maintain our website costs. In other words, it will be useful for both our lovely readers and us.
- Sponsored content: There are thousands or even more developers struggling to get proper user attention to their applications. There are also numerous product owners who never felt the joy of selling thousands of pieces online. There are a lot of tech things happening all around the globe without getting the eyeballs of billions of internet users. So, we just provide a platform for such people or organizations to reach out to our readers. For more info, visit our Advertise page.
- A Community: We are currently working on building a forum for our readers where they will be able to share their ideas and get answers to their questions. Instead of sending all your doubts directly to us, it is far better to share them with a community of brilliant people all around the globe. We may not be able to reply to all your emails on busy days. So, a separate forum will be a good idea. As mentioned, we are currently working on it and once it is ready, we will notify you.
What you can get from us is very clear as of now. There are no exclusions or exceptions. We simply write anything related to tech that will help our readers to get ease in their daily lives.
What we aim with Tech Quintal
As mentioned already, Tech Quintal will be your final destination for any kind of technology needs whether it is a guide, review, or anything else. We want to provide 100% satisfying information to our readers. We will never provide misleading or irrelevant content to our readers without adding sufficient value. Even if we accept advertisements and sponsored articles, we will always try to publish them in a user-friendly manner. So no ads or sponsored content will mislead our readers in any manner. Our goal is to join thousands or millions of good websites all around the internet to build a better informative tomorrow.
A little background
After setting up numerous blogs on various niches, our team thought of creating something unique that differs from any other websites out there. Instead of just writing to earn some money, we’ve decided to provide something useful to the readers and to earn their love. So far, we’ve seen so many websites that publish random content without adding sufficient value. Even if it is for their little earnings, it has a huge role in misleading readers to the wrong destination and other kinds of unuseful websites.
So, we thought of trying to make at least a small change to this by putting forward a useful website with unique valuable information. Even if we can’t make a complete wipeout of such bad content, we will be at least driving some visitors to the resourceful pages on our website.
As mentioned in our aims section, we will be completely relying on visitors without giving importance to the earnings. But yes, we do put some affiliate links and paid banners aside for the website maintenance costs. But only without affecting the user experience at all. If you have further queries regarding our website, feel free to drop a message from our Contact Us page. We will be always happy to reply to your messages. Keep supporting us by visiting the website more often, only if you think, the website is worth a second visit. We hope for the best.
On 18th June 2020, we redesigned our website logo. Which you can find below. Any of the following logos represent our brand with the exact same color codes, font, and design.
The new mini logo is given below.
This was our old logo.
The old mini logo.
We have a team of great writers to deliver quality content to our readers. Here is a list of some of our staff.
Swalih is a tech expert with 10+ years of experience in various fields of technology. He writes tech guides, reviews products, crafts top 10 lists, and a lot more. During these years, he contributed to several tech websites educating millions of readers all over the globe. Writing is one of his biggest passions, but he is also a programmer in his free time.
Milan is a tech writer contributing to several websites including Tech Quintal. Writes articles related to technology, reviews products, and has a great interest in the latest happenings in the tech world.
Sahana is an insatiable learner, she passionately explores new aspects of technology. With a knack for illuminating complex concepts from diverse angles, she is committed to enhancing your understanding of the tech world. She is always seeking educational opportunities, and her approach makes learning an engaging and accessible experience.
Pramesh Khanna is a veteran technology author, boasting over a decade’s worth of experience. His broad expertise spans from rudimentary technologies to advanced realms like AI, machine learning, blockchain, and cybersecurity. This wealth of knowledge solidifies him as a versatile and authoritative voice in the tech industry.
Ajas is a genuine tech enthusiast. He enjoys educating others through his insightful articles. Balancing a love for reading with a knack for writing on technology, he utilizes his vast knowledge to enlighten and engage. His passion for the field is evident in his content and approachable style. Living happily, he embraces every learning opportunity.