If you no longer want to be charged by pCloud for the cloud services, you can cancel their subscription. The steps to remove the subscription of your pCloud account will vary based on the mode of payment you have added to your pCloud account. we will cover them one by one so you can choose the right method fits you and follow it to cancel it. If you are facing any issues while canceling your subscription, you can reach out to the pCloud support for further help.
We recommend you to keep a backup of your files before canceling the cloud subscription as you won’t be able to recover those files after 30 days. That means your files will be only kept in the cloud storage for 30 days from the date of the subscription renewal failure.
To Cancel pCloud Subscription
If you added your credit card as the payment method on your pCloud account, you can follow these steps to cancel your pCloud subscription.
- Go to pCloud website.
- Login using your credentials.
- Click on the Profile icon at the top-right corner.
- Click on Manage Subscription link
- Click Cancel next to your subscription.
You have successfully canceled the subscription in pCloud and no longer will be charged from your credit card
If you used Paypal as your payment method to renew your pCloud account, you will have to follow these steps to get rid of your pCloud subscription.
- Open PayPal.
- Login with your Credentials.
- Go to the My Account Tab.
- Navigate to the History tab.
- Choose Subscriptions from the pull-down.
- Press Submit.
- You will see your pCloud subscription. Click on the Details.
- You will have an option to cancel the subscription on the details page.
After canceling the pCloud subscription via PayPal account, make sure that you are not being charged in the coming months.